The doctors and staff at Derwent Medical Centre in Derby believe in delivering traditional general practice in the ever changing climate of the modern NHS. We are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood and travel vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
At Derwent Medical Centre, it is our mission to:
- Provide our patients with good quality healthcare in a caring and safe environment
- Treat our patients with compassion, dignity and respect
- Provide care for patients with long term conditions to help them stay as healthy as they can be
- Create a positive workplace for our employees
- Ensure our patients and their health needs are always put first